Friday, June 13, 2008

Buffalo NY Art Director in Search of Projects





While this is my t-shirt blog I thought Id take this opportunity to show some of my advertising/design work I've completed. Why do that? Well, perhaps you know of a business that needs help promoting an upcoming event, or a friend that is launching a new idea and needs a logo, brochure or website. I'm an art director with a dozen or so years of experience currently consulting with businesses and advertising agencies based in Buffalo, NY, but looking to expand. Above are a few examples of my work. If you want to see more, head over to my portfolio page or email me here. The Au wine project won Best in Show (Design/Packaging) at the 2007 Los Angeles Wine & Spirit Competition. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: