Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Buffalo T-Shirts Searches for Local Screen Printer

The search is on. This week I will find and shake hands with a partner vendor: the screen printer. Initially I intended to produce these myself: buy the machine, learn myself to screen print (which sounds fun actually) but I havent the room for the printer, nor the funds to acquire a decent 4C printer. Besides that, my expertise is in the design, marketing and advertising of these here Buffalo t-shirts, so why bother getting caught up in the printing. Hopefully the vendor I select will let me assist here and there and learn a thing or two (but thats just for shits and giggles really). Maybe I could leverage my advertising experience and barter down the costs...who knows.
Ive searched the yellow pages and online and have narrowed it down to 3 vendors. Time to make calls, get quotes and shake the hand.

No comments: